On the list at “$43 million: Ralph Lauren, designer, chairman, and CEO of Polo Ralph Lauren, [shown in a photograph on CSM] acknowledges audience applause after the spring 2012 Ralph Lauren Collection was modeled during Fashion Week in New York on Sept. 15. Mr. Lauren went to Baruch College for business, but dropped out and worked for Brooks Brothers as a salesman. He started a necktie company in 1967 and parlayed that success into his famous Polo clothing brand.”
We love seeing a fashion designer/manufacturer/retailer on the list.
- Ralph Lauren Spring 2012 Runway (fabsugar.com)
- NYFW A/W ’11 Report: Ralph Lauren (graziadaily.co.uk)
- NYFW S/S ’12 Report: Ralph Lauren (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Ralph Lauren Autumn/Winter Collection ; What’s your favorite vintage clothing piece? (blackrockstar.wordpress.com)
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York: Ralph Lauren Spring 2012 (purseblog.com)